CARPET TILES are small, uniform squares of carpeting (usually 500mmX500mm), now also available in rectangular sizes of different dimensions used as a floor covering suiting the floor without a pad or professional installer. The product is used by many, particularly in the information technology business, as a better option to broadloom carpets.
We offer an attractive range in plain and graphic carpet tiles in many styles, patterns, colours, textures and designs.
Carpet tiles provide a warm, soft carpeted surface just like a wall-to-wall or rolled carpet, but they offer benefits not associated with carpets installed in one large piece.
They also come in a variety of materials such as 100% PP and NYLON fibres, that create a rugged, durable carpet.
Installation Methods :
Benefits of Carpet Tiles:
- Easy to install
- Easy to transport – boxes can fit in the back of one’s car.
- Easy to lay on top of laminate/vinyl/concrete/raised floor with no need for underlay.
- Easy to fit in awkward shaped rooms.
- Easy to clean and, if a tile is damaged, one can simply replace the tile rather than the whole floor.
- Installation can be done in small areas or temporarily – one can even work around the furniture rather than empty the whole room.
- Easy to lift and take when one moves residence/office.